Tuesday, September 18, 2012

HAVE SOME CHAYYYZ

So thanks to my friend, the lovely Miss Dorothy, and her Facebook post, I was notified that today is ... National Cheesebuger Day! *poppers and confetti*

Credit: Gennifer Gross via Huffington Post's lovely slideshow,
National Cheeseburger Day LA: Nine New Burgers to Try in 2012

Truth be told, I am a HUGE cheeseburger fan. Not that I eat them all the time, but I just feel like why get a plain hamburger when you can put CHEESE on it. And you all know there's not even any ham in those hamburgers. (Well. At least there shouldn't be.)

(And ham isn't even made from beef!!!)

(And I know, maybe my grousing-over-particulars rant is a little shot since the term hamburger really has to do with its origin in Germany's Hamburg. But still! It's so misleading.)

Anywho! Bottom line, there is definitely cheese in a cheeseburger. Enough asides! Make like Urkel and go get your cheese on!



THAS WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT YO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment